Hi Ilya,

Thanks for the review!

For this question:

"Is there a reason why we should be able to configure default value in runtime?
I think that we could make this boot-time option and move all the related code
to lib/dpdk.{c,h} just like for vhost iommu support.
IMHO, user should know if most of his HW NICs supports LSC interrupt mode or not
before starting the OVS."

In my previous patch this was the case, but I got the comment from Eelco, that
it should be runtime. I don't have preference about this. The comment from
Eelco:

"Any change here is not triggering re-initialization of the devices. I
know you mention this in the documentation, but it would be nice if it
would take effect, like the PMD mask changes.
Specially as any change in the device, like rxq's might trigger the
change for this specific device only."

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/863493/

And for this question:

"Second thought here: Why we're checking this value before checking the 'err'?"

In the previous patch I used the err for error checking. I can move it down now.

Regards,
Robert