On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Greg Rose <gvrose8...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Allow OVS to compile and build on Linux 4.14.x kernels.  Added
> necessary compatability layer changes to the respective patches
> as required for our OOT build environment.
>
> Note that NSH and ERSPAN patches are not in this series.  We
> are working with the authors of those patches to get them
> backported.
>
> This series of patches was originally sent as two separate sets
> however the dependencies and compatability layer requirements
> made it more convenient to combine the two sets.
>
> Andy Zhou (3):
>   datapath: export get_dp() API
>   datapath: Add meter netlink definitions
>   datapath: Add meter infrastructure
>
> Arnd Bergmann (1):
>   datapath: use ktime_get_ts64() instead of ktime_get_ts()
>
> Christophe JAILLET (1):
>   datapath:  Fix an error handling path in
>     'ovs_nla_init_match_and_action()
>
> Florian Westphal (1):
>   datapath: conntrack: make protocol tracker pointers const
>
> Greg Rose (8):
>   datapath: Fix netdev_master_upper_dev_link for 4.14
>   compat: Do not include headers when not compiling
>   datapath: Fix SKB_GSO_UDP usage
>   acinclude.m4: Enable Linux 4.14
>   travis: Update kernel test list from kernel.org
>   compat: Fix compiler headers
>   compat:inet_frag.h: Check for frag_percpu_counter_batch
>   Documentation: Update NEWS and faq
>
> Gustavo A. R. Silva (2):
>   datapath: meter: fix NULL pointer dereference in
>     ovs_meter_cmd_reply_start
>   datapath: fix data type in queue_gso_packets
>
> Jiri Benc (1):
>   datapath: reliable interface indentification in port dumps
>
> Wei Yongjun (2):
>   datapath: Fix return value check in ovs_meter_cmd_features()
>   datapath: Using kfree_rcu() to simplify the code
>
> zhangliping (1):
>   datapath: fix the incorrect flow action alloc size

The patch series looks good. I have few comment on couple of patches.
About metering and namespace related userspace patches are not in 2.9,
so can you create two separate series. one with fixes for master ( and
can be backported  2.9) and second with the features which can be
targeted for master branch only.

Thanks.