Hi Sir/Madam,

Good morning !  We , Yiwu Jialan Package from China. I just knew  that you are
at the market  in Romania for special  design paper bags, with good reputation
for the quality.

You may be happy to find a new reliable source of paper bags with superior
quality& reasonable variety of original designs, which we will update every
month.

Please have a look at our google website: http://www.paperbagsfactory.com/

Our factory has a capacity of 900000pcs paper bags monthly. Since 2013, we have
passed BSCI and Disney certificate. I will attach the certificates images in
the next email. Please find them.

Our satisfied clients include Cardex , ADM, Kukartka….ect. I am confident that
when you work with us, you will have the same satisfaction like them.  In the
next email,  I will attach you  the

price list. Please let me know what items are salable for you.

 Best regards,

Gloria

GloriaSales Maneger
glo...@jialanpackage.com
Organization:Yiwu Jialan Package Co.,Ltd
Add:Wenhua Road, Choujiang Street, Yiwu City
Telephone:86-579-85792908
Add:www.made-in-china.com