Dear Sir or Madam ,

 We are LIU Associates Management Services from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
managers of L.I.U P&I.
 Currently we are going through the process of updating our correspondent list,
where your company is listed as a correspondent.
 Please start by opening the Word document where instructions will follow.  All
documents should be saved and sent back to the email

 By Downloading Attached Document,  "Download & fill attachment and send it
back to us."
 We recommend to fill out the attached Word form on a computer by using the
free application "Microsoft Office".
 In the interest of time, it would be appreciated if an answer is received
within the shortest possible timeframe.

 With kind regards,
 Your Liberty International Underwriters Teams.

 Kind regards from Kuala Lumpur,

    Vanessa Maher
 Senior Vice President- Claims & Technology, Marine
Liberty International Underwriters

    T:
           +65 6622 9218

   M:
           +65 9681 6420

   www.liusingapore.com.sg

 Important Notice about Privacy:

If you are providing LIU with Personal Information click here for LIU's Privacy
Notice.
LIU may transfer your Personal Information to an overseas recipient as part of
its internal data storage and claims management procedures. In some
jurisdictions, you may be entitled to give or withhold consent for this
transfer (either expressly or by implication).
If you are situated in Australia, LIU is not obliged to ensure that the
overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles. However,
LIU does endeavour to do so nonetheless.
If you are providing Personal Information to LIU on behalf of another
individual LIU relies on you to provide its Privacy Notice to them. If you have
not done this, you must tell LIU before you provide the relevant data.