On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 4:58 PM, Ben Pfaff <b...@ovn.org> wrote:

> I see that there was a lot of feedback on this series, which seems to
> have resulted in some constructive design decisions.  But I don't see a
> v2 of the series.  Maybe I missed it, or maybe it is not posted yet.  Is
> a v2 coming up?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben.

Hi Ben,

I just sent v2:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=37476

So far the major comment was about supporting applying ACLs directly on
port-groups. We agreed that it will be very useful for both k8s and
networking-ovn and now I am working on it, but it is a new feature on top
of current patches, so it should not block reviewing/merging current ones.

The other comments were about typos in warning messages/comments, which are
corrected in v2, and v2 is also rebased on master. Please review :)

Thanks,
Han