Hello.
Thanks for working on this. But it seems that this patch
completely breaks build without dpdk. There are a lot of places
where dpdk functions in use regardless of define DPDK_NETDEV.

Beside that I see that you're allocating new mbufs inside generic
dp_packet_* functions. But, in context of non-PMD threads this
must be under 'non_pmd_mutex'. Otherwise, mempool could be corrupted.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.