On 5/17/2018 9:59 PM, Gregory Rose wrote:
On 5/17/2018 9:04 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 06:57:13PM -0700, Greg Rose wrote:
This series of patches is the backport of the Linux kernel upstream
ERSPAN feature support.
Thanks a lot for humoring me.

Now I've run "make check".  I get a lot of unexpected failures. At
first I thought I might have introduced them myself with my suggestions,
but I see the same ones with the previous "erspan-combo-24" branch.
Have you tried "make check" recently?

Thanks a lot,

Ben.

## ------------- ##
## Test results. ##
## ------------- ##

ERROR: 2575 tests were run,
79 failed unexpectedly.
21 tests were skipped.
## testsuite.log was created. ##

Yikes... On the master branch a I got a couple of failures but something definitely got broke.  I'll work with William to get these fixed.

Oh, BTW, I'm usually running "make check-kmod".  It seems OK.

Thanks,

- Greg