I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#60 FILE: Documentation/howto/ipsec.rst:81:
ovs-monitor-ipsec configures strongSwan accordingly based on the tunnel options.

WARNING: Line is 84 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#217 FILE: ipsec/ovs-monitor-ipsec:230:
        (cert, key, ca_cert) = (keyer.public_cert, keyer.private_key,
keyer.ca_cert)

Lines checked: 443, Warnings: 2, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email
acon...@bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot