I understand that you have few Rasberry Pi's as switches and some as hosts.
A picture/some more explanation of the topology would help.
How many ports does the Rasberry Pi have. How many are connected to the OVS
bridge?  I understand you use the wireless interface of Rasberry Pi to
connet to RYU.
What are the flows installed on the OVS instances? (Can you give the output
of ovs-ofctl dump-flows <bridge> as well as ovs-vsctl show)