Greetings,

We are rebuilding Iraq after years of conflicts and we are inviting you to take
up contracts. We are determined to purchase your products in large quantities,
for use in all over our 18 governorate

(provinces) as the task of re-building Iraq covers every single sector and
facet of our society. We'll submit your products information to the Iraqi
Project and Contracting Office. They will examine the propriety and necessity
of your product and approve for bulk supply contracting relationship.

I am currently on the board of the Iraqi Project and Contracting Office, With
my connections in the corridors of power, we are quite confident of securing
approval. Also of note is the issue of different financial regulations between
my country Iraq and your country. As such you will be paid 100% through the
Iraqi ministry of Finance before you commence supplies. When you've received
payment, we would be expecting a monthly supply; as the sum budgeted for
product may be quite enormous as to outstrip your capacity and capability to
supply.

A consideration also is that your quotation must be CIF Port of Umm Qasr.
Please send response so that I will reveal more procedural information to you
upon your re-confirmation.REPLY me; abdughani1...@gmail.com

Thank You.

Abdul Ghani