> > > +  ethtool -L enp2s0 combined 1
> > > +  ovs-vsctl set Open_vSwitch . other_config:pmd-cpu-mask=0x10
> > > +  ovs-vsctl add-port br0 enp2s0 -- set interface enp2s0 type="afxdp"
> > > \
> > > +    other_config:pmd-rxq-affinity="0:4"

another feature I'm thinking about to add is a new options
for loading custom XDP program

For example:
ovs-vsctl add-port br0 enp2s0 -- set interface enp2s0 type="afxdp"

If users do not specify the path, then it is using the libbpf's default program
(which forwards all packets to userspace)

If users want to use their own xdp object, then this option can load the
xdp object file from the path.

William