I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#81 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:30:
This document discusses the general policy of compatibility between OVS and OVN.

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#104 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:53:
which versions of OVS. When incompatibilities are discovered, it is important to

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#107 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:56:
The split of OVS and OVN happened in the run-up to the release of OVS 2.12. As a

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#115 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:64:
The first way that the projects can become incompatible is if the C code for OVN

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#128 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:77:
incompatibility. OVN developers will be expected to regularly update the version

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#148 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:97:
common way this would happen is if new OpenFlow capabilities are added to OVS as

WARNING: Line has trailing whitespace
#162 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:111:
2. Make the necessary changes to OVN.

WARNING: Line has trailing whitespace
#165 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:114:
     is not present, then output an informational message to the logs that

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#189 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:138:
withdraw compatibility support with a previous OVS version, for reasons such as:

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#202 FILE: Documentation/internals/contributing/ovs-ovn-compatibility.rst:151:
OVS. Therefore, we will maintain a list of "tested" and "untested" compabitility

WARNING: Line is 82 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#263 FILE: Documentation/topics/ovs-compatibility.rst:41:
    OVN version X.Y is 100% feature compatible with OVS versions A.B.C and
higher.

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#276 FILE: Documentation/topics/ovs-compatibility.rst:54:
    OVN version X.Y has not been tested against OVS versions prior to A.(B-3).0,

WARNING: New doc ovs-compatibility.rst not listed in Documentation/automake.mk
Lines checked: 294, Warnings: 13, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email
acon...@redhat.com

Thanks,
0-day Robot