On 9/26/2019 1:09 PM, David Marchand wrote:
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:41 AM Ilya Maximets <i.maxim...@ovn.org> wrote:

On 26.09.2019 12:08, Stokes, Ian wrote:
Hi all,

the dpdk-latest branch has been lagging behind ovs master for a bit.
Now that the OVS 2.12 release is out it seems timely to rebase it on> top of OVS
master and push, note as before this will be a force push> on the dpdk-latest
branch as the rebase on master will change the
commit history.

I intend to do this today, are there any objections to this?

Sounds good to me. Thanks!

BTW, last time I tried to build the dpdk-latest branch there was
issues with sparse, i.e. some DPDK headers didn't want to build.
So, there is a probability that some additional fixes required.

ovs rte_flow.h (sparse header) is out of sync with dpdk master.
Either we resync it or we remove it :-).

I've just pushed the rebase. I can take a look at fixing at the sparse header for rte_flow.h in the coming days to help fix travis.

Regards
Ian