On 20.11.2019 16:28, Eli Britstein wrote:
> From: Ophir Munk <ophi...@mellanox.com>
>
> Add flow_stats_get() function to netdev offload class, as a pre-step
> towards implementation of statistics quering fully offloaded flows.

Please, do not introduce new API for each dpif provider.

You need to implement existing netdev_flow_dump_*() API for querying flows
from the device along with their stats and use it via
netdev_ports_flow_dump_create().

You may extend 'struct netdev_flow_dump' for your purposes. Currently
it contains 'nl_dump' which is for tc offload provider.  You may add
a new field, but be sure to not use this field outside of the netdev-offload
provider implementation.
Please, keep in mind that flow dump should work the same way if we'll
use tc offload for netdevs in userspace datapath.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.