> On Feb 14, 2020, at 11:31 AM, Flavio Leitner <f...@sysclose.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 09:45:40AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>> Hi Justin, I released 2.13.0, or at least I pushed it to the repo.  Do
>> you have a checklist of other things to do for a release?  I know I need
>> to tag it, but I think you did other things too.
>
> Hi Ben and Justin,
>
> Not sure if they are part of Justin's checklist but git tagging
> and and update http://www.openvswitch.org/download/ would be nice.

Yes, there's the download page and also a side bar.  You can look at commit
31eaa72cafa ("Add 2.12.0 and older release announcements.") in the
openvswitch.github.io repo for an example of the changes.

For the past few releases, I was also updating the Wikipedia pages for OVS and
OVN.

Let me know if I can help out with the release.

Thanks,

--Justin