On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 6:52 PM Limaye, Namrata
<namrata.lim...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are working on adding P4 support to OVS and we have recently open-sourced
> the patches on the IPDK github  -
>                https://github.com/ipdk-io/ovs/tree/ovs-with-p4

Hello Namrata,

I've been trying to compile this, but I've run into some issues. Right
now I'm struggling with the p4-dpdk-target dependency throwing the
following error on configuration:

"./configure: line 17185: syntax error near unexpected token `noext,mandatory'"

Any advice?

-M