I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#128 FILE: tests/test-list.c:64:
    assert(e == NULL);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#137 FILE: tests/test-list.c:73:
    assert(e == NULL);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#147 FILE: tests/test-list.c:140:
                    assert(next == NULL);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#149 FILE: tests/test-list.c:142:
                    assert(&next->node == e->node.next);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#165 FILE: tests/test-list.c:159:
            assert(e == NULL);

ERROR: Use ovs_assert() in place of assert()
#166 FILE: tests/test-list.c:160:
            assert(next == NULL);

Lines checked: 173, Warnings: 0, Errors: 6

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email
acon...@redhat.com

Thanks,
0-day Robot