On Sat, Jul 8, 2023 at 1:27 AM Mark Michelson <mmich...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Numan,
>
> I gave the series a look. I've looked at the code but haven't yet run
> any tests with it. The main reason for this is that the series does not
> apply cleanly to OVN main.
>
> Overall, I only have small notes. I've replied to patches 2 and 3 with
> the specifics.

Thanks for the review Mark.  I'll address those comments and any other in v3.
I'll wait for a  bit before submitting v3 if you or others have more comments.

I did rebase before submitting.  Maybe some mistake from my side.
But looks like ovsrobot was able to successfully apply the patches and
run the tests.

If you want to continue reviewing can you please pull it from here
    - https://github.com/numansiddique/ovn/tree/northd_ip_refactor_lb_ip_v2_p8
  or
    - https://github.com/ovsrobot/ovn/tree/series_362800

Thanks