Hi all,

as discussed yesterday during the community meeting and today on IRC,
I have created a public form that we can use to aggregate the results.

https://forms.gle/bmZARvrxgfrJvzkn6

No account is required to fill in the form and the results are
anonymous.

Please hold off before providing any responses. It is planned to do
a final review of all questions during the OVN IRC meeting tomorrow
(Thursday, July 26 2023, 17:15 UTC) before making it official.

https://www.ovn.org/en/#irc-meetings

All results are publicly available in various formats:

Web page:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSR9TrcGLg1WO327Uy1ihAeJaACfnJSgBl_JcTez0mjYdFZpgF9NAUPe6fod0nyI5_fatJ7_GSre_I3/pubhtml?gid=1526075983&single=true
CSV:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSR9TrcGLg1WO327Uy1ihAeJaACfnJSgBl_JcTez0mjYdFZpgF9NAUPe6fod0nyI5_fatJ7_GSre_I3/pub?gid=1526075983&single=true&output=csv
TSV:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSR9TrcGLg1WO327Uy1ihAeJaACfnJSgBl_JcTez0mjYdFZpgF9NAUPe6fod0nyI5_fatJ7_GSre_I3/pub?gid=1526075983&single=true&output=tsv

Let me know if you have any remarks, corrections or questions regarding
this form. It was based on the document created by Dumitru:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/151saO5a5PmCt7cIZQ7DkgvU755od76BlN2bKjXc1n08/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,

--
Robin