The whole patch set is needed for a two-line fix in the third patch,
more precisely, for the ability to test these two lines.

First patch in the set is not necessary, but it makes a second patch
a little cleaner.

The second patch is a rebased an taken one step further original patch
from Ihar:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/patch/20201216024108.1227014-1-ihrac...@redhat.com/
It is necessary, because we need a way to create 'local' routes in
the routing table in order for local_ip functionality to work for
userspace tunnels in unit tests.  Without local routes, route lookup
with a source IP specified will fail and the packets will be dropped
and there is no way to create them in the current code.

Admittedly, I could have created a system test for this issue instead,
but it would be much more complex on its own and we would likely not
be able to check everything that unit tests do since implementation
of kernel and userspace tunnels is very different.  And being able to
test this functionality with simpler unit tests seems like a better
idea overall.

The last patch in the set is an actual bug fix for the issue reported
here:
  https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-discuss/2024-February/052938.html
More details in the commit message.

Since all the changes in this set are only related to the test code,
beside the 2 lines in the 3rd patch, it should be fine to backport
the set as a whole so we'll have a test coverage on all branches.

Ihar Hrachyshka (1):
  netdev-dummy: Add local route entries for IP addresses.

Ilya Maximets (2):
  tests: Move the non-local port as tunnel endpoint test.
  ofproto-dpif-xlate: Fix ignoring IPv6 local_ip for native tunnels.

 AUTHORS.rst                    |   1 +
 lib/netdev-dummy.c             |  17 ++-
 lib/ovs-router.c               |  14 ++
 lib/ovs-router.h               |   5 +
 ofproto/ofproto-dpif-xlate.c   |   2 +
 tests/nsh.at                   |  14 +-
 tests/ofproto-dpif.at          |  15 ++-
 tests/packet-type-aware.at     |  21 ++-
 tests/system-layer3-tunnels.at |  55 --------
 tests/tunnel-push-pop-ipv6.at  | 116 +++++++++++++++--
 tests/tunnel-push-pop.at       | 226 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 tests/tunnel.at                |  18 ++-

2.43.0