From: dev <ovs-dev-boun...@openvswitch.org> on behalf of Ilya Maximets
<i.maxim...@ovn.org>
Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 18:27
To: Vladislav Odintsov <odiv...@gmail.com>, "ovs-dev@openvswitch.org"
<ovs-dev@openvswitch.org>
Cc: "i.maxim...@ovn.org" <i.maxim...@ovn.org>, David Marchand
<david.march...@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [ovs-dev] OVS 3.3.1 release date

    On 5/22/24 16:17, Vladislav Odintsov wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I’m wondering whether there is a planned date for OVS 3.3.1 release?
    >
    > Currently there are a lot of useful bugfixes in branch-3.3 above 3.3.1
    > tag and latest release was on the 17th of February (>3 months ago).

    Hi.  I plan to make a series of releases in the next couple of weeks,
    ideally by the end of May, but maybe the first week of June.

    The current plan is try to incorporate at least partially David's fixes:
      https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=403694

    And get DPDK update to the recently released v23.11.1.

    But I think we'll need to make stable releases even if we will not be
    able to incorporate changes above in time.

    Best regards, Ilya Maximets.