Hi, folks

I noticed vxlan module always uses tp_dst from tunnel metadata in preference to
vxlan->cfg.dst_port, this isn't the result we want in some use cases, for
example, if we create two vxlan port which have different dst_port, when we
forward the packet from the first vxlan port to the second one, we need the
packet should be sent out with the second vxlan port's dst_port as tp_dst, but
current vxlan module will use that one from the first vxlan port, the source
code in vxlan module and our experiment have confirmed this.

The line in file datapath/linux/compat/vxlan.c is here:

dst_port = info->key.tp_dst ? : vxlan->cfg.dst_port;

Anybody knows how we can change this? The below change seems more reasonable to
me, or do we have some ways to dynamically change it by openflow actions?

dst_port = vxlan->cfg.dst_port ? : info->key.tp_dst;