Thank you for you reply.

Recently i have read the  meter patch which realized in  user mode space in
detail. Especially the  "dp_netdev_run_meter" function.

I don't think the implementation logical follow the openflow agreement.

For example , command likes next:

band=type=drop, rate=3000, burst_size= 4000
band=type=drop, rate =5000, burst_size=6000

The implementation logical in that patch is choose the minimum speed limit
values , just always rate 3000 , and never have a chance to choose 5000.
Because the bucket of band just as for the rate in band basically.  Is it like
this ?

If follow with the openflow agreement, first we must have a measured speed.
This measured speed decide which band we to choose. In above example, if
measured speed is 4500, must choose rate 3000; if measured is 6500, must choose
rate 5000.

We have too many questions about these . Even so , the next step our team need
to implement such an algorithm in kernel mode. If you hava any news about
meter, hope can tell us in advance.