On 9 June 2017 at 20:28, Arunkumar Rg <arunkumar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI All,
>
> Forgot to mention, my query pertains to hardware_vtep schema based DB.

hardware_vtep schema does not have the SSL table. ovsdb-server does take
multiple databases as arguments. So one idea (I haven't tried it) would be
to pass open_vswitch database to ovsdb-server along with vtep database and
then ask ovsdb-server to read from SSL table of the open_vswitch database.
You could also potentially propose to add the SSL table to the VTEP schema
and hopefully the stakeholders will have something to say.