From: Ben Pfaff [mailto:b...@ovn.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 10:26 PM
To: Ankaiah Nallamekala (MFG & Tech) <ankaiah.nallamek...@wipro.com>
Cc: ovs-...@openvswitch.org; ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org
Subject: Re: [ovs-discuss] Regarding CFM/OAM support in Openvswitch

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and
attachments in this email with caution**

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 02:07:25PM +0000,
ankaiah.nallamek...@wipro.com<mailto:ankaiah.nallamek...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Ethernet CFM/OAM supports Loopback protocol(LBM) and Link Trace

> protocol(LTM), Is ovs is supporting these two protocols as well, if so

> could you please describe how to use these two protocols.

OVS doesn't support those.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com