On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 08:48:20AM +0000, Vivek Srivastava V wrote:
> 1.  Is there any way to configure/manage BFD sessions to destinations,
> independent of the tunnel port/interface created?

Not currently.  If you have a good idea for how to extend the OVS BFD
support to be more flexible, we'd accept patches.

> 2.       Does OVS support multi-hop BFD? In roadmap?

No.  I hadn't heard of multi-hop BFD before, so I looked around a bit
and found RFC 5883.  That RFC, though, doesn't really provide a
specification for how to do this.  Is there a detailed specification
somewhere else?