Thank you Joe
Few questions:
1. Are there 2 separate flow tables in the kernel data-path ? for
microflows and megaflows ?

2. If the answer is yes :
   - When pkt arrives,  is it first checked against the microflows
table and if there is no  match, then it checked against the megaflows
table ?

   - Then if the pkt matches a megaflow - a new microflow will be
generated by the kernel for this pkt ?  this make sense to improve
performance.

Sara