On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 06:56:26PM +0800, quan_hp...@heetian.com wrote:
> Hi All,
> I searched a mail list like my problem.
> https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-discuss/2017-March/043817.html
>
> $sudo lsof -p $(pidof ovs-vswitchd) | wc -l
> 115536
> $cat /proc/$(cat /var/run/openvswitch/ovs-vswitchd.pid)/limits | grep open
> Max open files            999999                999999                files
> $ovs-vsctl show | grep -c Port
> 905
> If anyone has any suggestions for how to solve it?Thanks.

Can you find out what kinds of file descriptors are open?  Are they
sockets (and what kind), etc.?

This could be a file descriptor leak of some kind.  If it is, then
restarting OVS would fix it; if it is not, then restarting OVS will not
help, or at least not for long.  Can you figure out whether restarting
reduces the number of file descriptors, and by how much?