Alin.

De la: ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org
[mailto:ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org] În numele Jacob Broussard
Trimis: Friday, January 5, 2018 11:00 PM
Către: ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org
Subiect: [ovs-discuss] Unable to bridge adapters in Windows

Apologies if this is too simple, but I've been struggling with this for a few
days now.

I have open vswitch installed under windows server 2016 and am unable to even
perform the simplest things such as bridging two adapters.  I chose to do that
because it seems like a simple 'hello world' type of thing.  I've got 3 NICs on
this computer, and two test VMs running debian.  It seems that half the time I
get the error message "could not add network device X to ofproto (Invalid
Argument)".  The other half it adds, but I can't pass traffic.  I've never been
able to add more than 1 interface successfully.  Ususally after the first one
is successfully added, adding the second causes them both to fail.

Scenarios I'd like to do (as a hello world! exercise):

Bridge physical interface to a VM.

Bridge two VMs together.

Any advice for how to go about this?

Thanks!