I understand that there must be a construct in the struct flow, and
introducing a new be32 will save the day for me. However looking at this
from a broader perspective, say matching on the fields of any v6 extension
header made into the OF specification, neither adding individual fields nor
adding every v6 extension header into the struct flow looks elegant to me.
What do you think?