From: "Stokes, Ian" <ian.sto...@intel.com<mailto:ian.sto...@intel.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 6:15 PM
To: Anirudh Chanagiri
Cc: Pillalamarri Bala Venkata Ramana
Siddharth Mundle
"Corredor, Alejandro"
Subject: RE: [ovs-discuss] Facing issues while using OVS-DPDK based vhostuser

Hi Anirudh,

Is this still an issue for you?

I tried recreating the issue on my own system following your setup steps but I
did not encounter any issue, I was able to ping both the OVS bridge and
external VMs  using vhostuser.

If this is still an issue could your provide the OVS logs for you system when
the problem occurs.

Also the version of QEMU you are using in the host along with any setup steps
you perform in the guest would be useful for debugging.