From: ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org
[mailto:ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org] On Behalf Of Krish
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:48 AM
To: ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org
Subject: [ovs-discuss] EMC lookup disabled but still there some processing
going on with emc lookup

Hello everyone

I am testing ovs-vswitch caches time spent using intel vtune.

I disabled emc lookup using "emc-insert-inv-prob=0" but still I can see emc
lookup is not disabled and also there is insertion which takes place into emc
also after the packet completes fast-path processing.

I am attaching the screenshots on Intel vtune along with this mail.

Can anyone please explain why this happened?

Thank you

Regards