I agree with Raymond,

FRR reads the same information of "bridge fdb show" and propagates that
information to all other VTEP in the same VxLAN tag group in the network
using BGP, so each bridge knows where every learned mac address is located.

@Raymond, if you ever get to work on that OVS FRR module then PM me, I
would be interested in helping out.