Hi Gregory,

As you pointed out, it fails to build. There are several reasons. One related
to groff vs groff base, the other is related to Sphinx.

See below my notes on the subject.

Replace groff with groff-base, and comment out sphinx line in
openvswitch-fedora.spec:

BuildRequires: groff-base graphviz
#BuildRequires: %{_py2}-sphinx
Remember to install sphinx with pip:

curl https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py -o get-pip.py
python get-pip.py
pip install enum34
pip install ipaddress
pip install jsonschema
pip install pyasn1
pip install --ignore-installed Sphinx
Additionally, add the following line if running into ERROR: No build ID note
found in error:

%undefine _missing_build_ids_terminate_build

Regards,
Paul

Best Regards,
Paul Greenberg