Hi,

You can disable port_security for this one port and check then if it will work
properly.
You can also add additional „allowed_address_pairs” and add additional IP
address to Your port.
Also it it blocks DHCP responses from some external dhcp server, maybe You can
add security group rules to allow such kind of traffic and it will then not
drop it.

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer