On 02/01/2019 03:44 AM, Riccardo Ravaioli wrote:
Why is the mailing list memberships reminder sending me my password in plain text? That's not too nice... :)

That is how Mailman operates. (At least the 2.x versions that I've subscribed to.)

Can that be fixed?

You can modify your subscriber preferences to not receive the monthly reminder email, which includes your password.

You can take your concerns about the fact that Mailman is storing passwords in an unhashed to the Mailman maintainers.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die