On 6/25/2019 12:30 PM, Murali Veluru wrote:
Thank Ian Stokes,

It is very helpful for us. I was trying to apply these patches on openvswitch-2.11.1 repository, it was failing.

Some of the files are not found.

Could you, please let me know suitable version of ovs, where these patches will get apply successfully.

Hi Murali,

the commit these patches can be applied to are listed in the cover letter for the patchsets.

I believe you want to check out the following commit from the ovs master branch (this commit was pre 2.11 release)

adb3f0b ("python: Avoid flake8 warning for unused variables.")

You should then be able to apply the mutliseg patchset on top of this commit (Multiseg is a pre-requirement for enabling TSO, see link below)

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=85802&state=*

Once these are applied you should be able to apply the TSO enablement patchset then (see link below).

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?series=85807&state=*

When using the commit as outlined above do these apply for you?

Regards
Ian

Along with which  version of DPDK need to use for compilation?

Regards

Murali