Are there any SDN controllers that support VLAN trunks without too much work?

Dennis Heim | Domain Architect (Collaboration Labs)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[cid:image001.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[cid:image002.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<xmpp:dennis.h...@wwt.com>[cid:image003.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<tel:+13142121814>[cid:image004.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<sip:dennis.h...@wwtatc.com>
“The most powerful person in the world is the story teller. The storyteller
sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come” –
Steve Jobs
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have
nothing to say" --- Andy Stanley
"Worry less about who you might offend, and more about who you might inspire"
-- Tim Allen
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”  -- Albert Einstein
“If you can raise the level of effort and performance in those around you, you
are officially a leader” – Urban Meyer
“The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss
it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” -- Michelangelo Buonarroti
“Mediocore managers play checkers (assuming everyone is the same). Great
managers play chess (acknowledging that everyone is unique)” – Marcus Buckingham
“If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing
anything very innovative” – Woody Allen

Click here to join me in my Collaboration Meeting
Room<https://wwt.webex.com/meet/dennis.heim>