Hi,
I'm trying to preprocess packets that don't match flowtable before they are
sent to the controller via PacketIn message.I found in ofproto/connmgr.c,
function connmgr_send_async_msg() is given a struct ofproto_async_msg *am ,
encode and send a PacketIn message to the controller. I tried to read the
source/dest ip and source/dest port of the captured packet by access
am>pin.up.base.flow_metadata.flow but all fields are 0 except in_port. Is
it the correct way to access the metadata of the captured packet? If I'm
misunderstanding, how can I get the metadata of the captured packet in user
space before it's sent to the controller?