Hi folks,

In OpenStack we use Meetbot [0] to log the IRC meetings and it'll generate
the minutes afterwards that we can send after the meeting to the ML index
them in the website (coming up!).

@Ben, as founder of the #openvswitch channel we can start straight away
using OpenStack Meetbot by following steps at [1]. I checked with
#openstack-infra folks and they're fine with #openvswitch logging the
meetings using the bot.

However, as OVS is an LF-supported project we could as well use [2]. I
don't really know how to tell the LF meetbot to join #ovn-meeting (or
#openvswitch) but looks like we need to open a ticket reading from what
OPNFV folks mention here [3]. In this case, I believe Ben/Justin might need
to do it?

Thanks a lot!
Daniel

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/irc.html#meetbot