Hi,

I'm testing openstack ussuri deployment with ovn ml2 driver (versions at the
end of the email) and seeing an unexpected behavior when sending ARP requests.
for IP address of the gateway port configured on the router. from "outside" of
OVN network: when I attach a subnet to the router, and send ARP request for
router's gateway IP (by pinging it) I receive ARP replies from all chassis, and
not only the active one.

I've already reproduced it with numans on #openstwitch, so sending an email
here to have a reference later if needed.

I've tested it with the following versions:

ovn: 20.06.2
openvswitch: 2.13.0
neutron: 16.1.0

Best Regards,