Hi Ajit,

I'm using firmware version 219.0.144.0.of

I'm not sure that the problem is about the capability of the firmware. By
digging the source code of bnxt PMD, it seems that this problem is related
to bnxt_validate_and_parse_flow_type() function which throws an error if
the destination Ethernet address is broadcast Ethernet address. I'm using
the following URL as reference.

https://github.com/DPDK/dpdk/blob/v21.11/drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_flow.c#L228

>From what I can understand of David statement, it should not throw an RTE
error but just leave an incompatible flow non-offloaded.

Best regards.