On 8/25/23 10:08, Sangeetha Elumalai via discuss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your quick response and patch.
> The "2560" issue was fixed by applying the patch.
> Still facing the issue for "1088", attached the verbose log here.
> Kindly give me suggestions to solve the issue.

Please, don't top post.  Replies should be made inline.

> Thank you,
> -Sangeetha
>
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 3:05 AM Frode Nordahl <frode.nord...@canonical.com
> <mailto:frode.nord...@canonical.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello, Sangeetha,
>
>     On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 8:42 PM Sangeetha Elumalai via discuss
>     <ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org <mailto:ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org>> wrote:
>     >
>     > Hi
>     >
>     > While running the testsuite on beaglebone_black (arm architecture)
> encountered the following issues.
>     > Kindly help me solve these issues.
>
>     The failure in "2560 testing learning switch - OpenFlow15" is caused
>     by unexpected debug logging and is addressed in [0].
>
>     We've not seen failures for "1088 testing PMD - revalidator modify
>     overlapping flows" on our armhf and arm64 builds, does it pass on a
>     recheck or is something else environmental going on?

It looks like the other datapath flow gets removed while we're sending
a lot of packets.  The machine appears to be slow and hence 10 seconds
pass and the flow is removed before we check.

Solution might be to stop the time with a time warping mechanism, so
revalidators will not expire datapath flows.  If one of you want to fix
that, let me know and feel free to submit a patch.  Otherwise, I can take
a stab at fixing this later.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.