Hello Matej,

I had hoped somebody with an NginX could shed some light on this. But
apparently not.

It is very odd. Your server says he can not open a certain file
(does it exist? permissions ok?) but then it seems that ModSec
influences the behaviour of the server down to opening files.
And that sounds quite crazy.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:59:56AM +0100, Matej Zuzčák wrote:
> OWASP rule set. But when I active ModSecurity in my virtual host config
> file for my Drupal 7 web I do not login, register or reset password with
> this error in log:

You English is a bit hard to understand here. Could you rephrase,
please?

> I found some solutions for Apache web server (these solutions use
> modifications of htaccess file), but not for Nginx.

What was the problem with Apache exactly and what did you modify in
the .htaccess file to make it go away?

Cheers,

Christian

--