In your crs-setup.conf file, you'll find two lines commented out:

# SecDefaultAction "phase:1,log,auditlog,deny,status:403"
# SecDefaultAction "phase:2,log,auditlog,deny,status:403"

Uncomment them and change the error code to whatever you want it to be
instead of 403.

--
Osama Elnaggar

On February 22, 2017 at 6:56:38 AM, Briand, Sheldon (NRC/CNRC) (