OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-07-30 to 2017-08-06 inclusive

audio                                   audio/audiality2
audio/milkytracker                      audio/mscore
audio/timidity                          databases/openldap
databases/py-pygresql                   devel
devel/arm-none-eabi                     devel/cargo
devel/cppcheck                          devel/git
devel/kf5                               devel/libgit2
devel/libspectrum                       devel/llvm
devel/mono-addins                       devel/nasm
devel/p5-PerlIO-via-symlink             devel/p5-Test-JSON
devel/p5-Test-NoWarnings                devel/p5-Test-Output
devel/p5-Test-Regexp                    devel/p5-Test-Script
devel/p5-Test-Spelling                  devel/p5-Test-Trap
devel/p5-Test-Warnings                  devel/py-iso3166
devel/py-iso639                         devel/qt-creator
devel/quirks                            devel/ruby-rspec
devel/zeal                              editors/calligra
editors/ghostwriter                     editors/libreoffice
emulators/fuse                          emulators/fuse-utils
emulators/mednafen                      emulators/mgba
emulators/openmsx                       fonts/fantasque-sans
fonts/terminus-font                     games
games/corsixth                          games/eduke32
games/ioquake3                          games/lugaru
games/openmw                            graphics
graphics/feh                            graphics/gdcm
graphics/p5-Chart-Clicker               graphics/p5-Color-Library
graphics/p5-Color-Scheme                graphics/p5-Geometry-Primitive
graphics/p5-Graphics-Color              graphics/p5-Graphics-Primitive
graphics/p5-Graphics-Primitive-Driver-Cairographics/p5-Layout-Manager
graphics/pngcrush                       infrastructure/db
lang/bacon                              lang/cython
lang/elixir                             lang/guile2
lang/node                               lang/racket-minimal
lang/rust                               mail/courier-authlib
mail/courier-imap                       mail/courier-unicode
mail/maildrop                           mail/trojita
math/p5-Number-WithError                misc/p5-File-MMagic-XS
misc/reprepro                           net
net/argus                               net/arping
net/dnscrypt-proxy                      net/libaccounts-glib
net/libmaxminddb                        net/librenms
net/mcast-proxy                         net/openvpn-auth-ldap
net/owncloudclient                      net/p5-Net-Whois-Raw
net/py-boto3                            net/py-botocore
net/qsyncthingtray                      net/tor
net/unifi                               print/cups
print/fontforge                         security/keepassxc
sysutils/ansible                        sysutils/awscli
sysutils/raspberrypi-firmware           sysutils/smartmontools
sysutils/tarsnap-gui                    sysutils/terraform
sysutils/u-boot                         telephony/asterisk
telephony/asterisk-g729                 telephony/bcg729
telephony/pjsua                         textproc/elasticsearch
textproc/highlight                      textproc/mupdf
www/chromium                            www/kibana
www/minitube                            www/mozilla-firefox
www/otter-browser                       www/p5-WWW-Search-Ebay
www/ruby-capybara-webkit                x11/awesome
x11/gnome                               x11/kde4
x11/lumina                              x11/py-qt5
x11/qt5                                 x11/smplayer
x11/smtube

== audio ============================================================= 01/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > +timidity,gtk2
  > +timidity,xaw (bcallah@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +audiality2 (bentley@)

audiality2

  + patches/patch-a2play_CMakeLists_txt   + patches/patch-src_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-test_CMakeLists_txt

  > New import:
  >     Import audiality2-1.9.2.

milkytracker

  + patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt

  > Update milkytracker to 1.01.00. (fcambus@)

mscore

  ~ Makefile

  > what bulk would be complete without unbreaking mscore, again ? (espie@)

timidity

  - patches/patch-goemon_cfg              ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-timidity_cfg
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-TiMidity++-2_13_2_timidity_mfi_c

  > Replace the copyrighted goemon patchset with a GPLv2 patchset I created via
  > the GPLv2 soundfont included with MuseScore 1.3. This allows timidity to be
  > PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM=Yes.
  > Make timidity work with the gtk2 FLAVOR at the request of aja@, who also
  > provided some comments.
  > License language from bentley@.
  > ok bentley@ (bcallah@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

openldap

  ~ patches/patch-servers_slapd_back-mdb_init_c

  > Update the MDB "enforce writemap" patch following debug/feedback from
  > Paul B. Henson.
  > MDB is still disabled for now pending further testing. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix regression tests, one of them uses /bin/bash (sthen@)

  ~ patches/patch-servers_slapd_back-mdb_init_c

  > set rc before calling Debug, from Paul B. Henson (sthen@)

py-pygresql

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-pygresql-5.0.4. (benoit@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Unhook cargo (danj@)

arm-none-eabi

  ~ binutils/Makefile
  + binutils/patch-gas_config_tc-aarch64_c

  > Add fix to build ATF (ARM Trusted Firmware).
  > ok patrick@, sthen@, jsg@, bmercer@ (kettenis@)

  ~ gcc-linaro/Makefile
  + gcc-linaro/patch-libcc1_connection_cc

  > Fixes for clang:
  > Add -fbracket-depth=512 because the preprocessed source exceeds the
  > suggested
  > implementation limit of 256 for nesting levels of parenthesized expressions
  > within a full-expression as given in Annex B of the C++ standard.
  > Add a missing <sys/select.h> that previously must have been pulled in by
  > another header. (naddy@)

cargo

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_cargo_core_package_id_rs
  - patches/patch-src_cargo_util_config_rs
  - patches/patch-tests_cargotest_support_paths_rs
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST
  ~ cargo.port.mk

  > Remove cargo, it will now be built in lang/rust
  > From semarie (maintainer) (danj@)

cppcheck

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to cppcheck 1.80
  > ok gsoares@ (jsg@)

git

  ~ patches/patch-config_mak_uname        ~ patches/patch-t_t1450-fsck_sh

  > Update to git-2.13.4. (benoit@)

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-config_mak_uname
  ~ patches/patch-t_test-lib_sh           ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to git-2.14.0. (benoit@)

kf5

  ~ kdbusaddons/Makefile                  ~ kguiaddons/Makefile
  ~ kwindowsystem/Makefile

  > missed bumps, removing -main is not innocuous (espie@)

  ~ kcrash/Makefile                       ~ kjobwidgets/Makefile

  > more missed bumps (espie@)

  ~ kidletime/Makefile                    ~ kglobalaccel/Makefile
  ~ knotifications/Makefile

  > missed bumps from qt churnage (espie@)

  ~ kio/Makefile

  > yet another bump in the wall (espie@)

  ~ plasma-framework/Makefile             ~ frameworkintegration/Makefile
  ~ kdewebkit/Makefile

  > more bumps (espie@)

  ~ khtml/Makefile                        ~ kdesignerplugin/Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

  ~ kdelibs4support/Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

libgit2

  - libgit2-glib/patch-libgit2-glib_ggit-diff-format-email-options_c
  - libgit2-glib/patch-libgit2-glib_ggit-submodule-update-options_c
  - libgit2-glib/patch-libgit2-glib_ggit-submodule-update-options_h
  ~ libgit2-glib/Makefile                 ~ libgit2-glib/distinfo

  > Update to libgit2-glib-0.26.0. (ajacoutot@)

libspectrum

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libspectrum-1.3.6. (benoit@)

llvm

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-lib_Target_X86_MCTargetDesc_X86AsmBackend_cpp
  ~ patch-tools_clang_include_clang_Basic_DiagnosticSemaKinds_td
  ~ patch-tools_clang_lib_Driver_Tools_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_clang_include_clang_Sema_Sema_h
  + patches/patch-tools_clang_lib_Sema_SemaChecking_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_clang_lib_Sema_SemaDeclAttr_cpp

  > Merge in fixes from clang in base for trapsleds, disabling
  > -Waddress-of-packed-member, syslog attribute, and disabling of builtins.
  > From Brad. (sthen@)

mono-addins

  ~ Makefile

  > Pass ${CONFIGURE_ARGS} to autogen.sh otherwise we end up installing the
  > manual in the wrong directory. (ajacoutot@)

nasm

  ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to nasm-2.13.01, from Brad
  > (needed for an x264 update, nothing depends on this currently) (sthen@)

p5-PerlIO-via-symlink

  ~ Makefile

  > Use configure style modinst instead of p5-Module-Install dependency.
  > OK sthen@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-JSON

  ~ Makefile

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-NoWarnings

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-Output

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-Regexp

  ~ Makefile

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-Script

  ~ Makefile

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-Spelling

  ~ Makefile

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-Trap

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

p5-Test-Warnings

  ~ Makefile

  > Test::Tester is in base Perl now, remove all run and test dependencies
  > on devel/p5-Test-Tester.
  > OK afresh1@ (bluhm@)

py-iso3166

  > remove extra space in directory path in PLIST's and bump
  > Ok bcallah@ maintainer (nigel@)

py-iso639

  > remove extra space in directory path in PLIST's and bump
  > Ok bcallah@ maintainer (nigel@)

qt-creator

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > register removal of conkeror & xulrunner, reminded by ajacoutot@ (landry@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register the inclusion of cargo into rust
  > From semarie (cargo/rust maintainer) (danj@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register libaccounts-glib removal. (ajacoutot@)

ruby-rspec

  ~ specinfra/Makefile                    ~ specinfra/distinfo

  > update to specinfra-2.70.1 (jasper@)

zeal

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

calligra

  ~ Makefile

  > every patch you make, every qt you break, I'll be bumping it (espie@)

ghostwriter

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

libreoffice

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-vcl_inc_unx_gtk_gtkinst_hxx
  + patches/patch-vcl_unx_gtk_gtkinst_cxx

  > revert upstream commit 07157e644fa9666850767ff6bd54c1511167a0a2 which added
  > thread_local usage which we don't have yet to avoid __cxa_thread_atexit
  > problems on c++11 (robert@)

  - patches/patch-vcl_inc_svdata_hxx      ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-external_libebook_ExternalProject_libebook_mk
  ~ patches/patch-external_libmspub_ExternalProject_libmspub_mk
  ~ patches/patch-external_libpagemaker_ExternalProject_libpagemaker_mk
  ~ patches/patch-external_librevenge_ExternalProject_librevenge_mk
  ~ patches/patch-external_libvisio_ExternalProject_libvisio_mk
  + patches/patch-RepositoryExternal_mk
  + patches/patch-external_libabw_ExternalProject_libabw_mk

  > multiple clang fixes:
  > - make sure to link with the static libmythes in the build to avoid a
  > runtime
  > crash
  > - since libreoffice uses a bundled boost, let's make sure we don't pick
  > up anything from the one installed on the system by using the proper
  > include directory order (robert@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-external_libcdr_ExternalProject_libcdr_mk

  > add another boost include path fix and link the internal libhyphen
  > statically as well (robert@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

fuse

  > Update fuse to 1.3.7.
  > Notable changes:
  > - Unbreak the gtk flavor and switch to GTK+ 3
  > - Drop the gettext module
  > OK bcallah@ (fcambus@)

  > Update fuse to 1.3.8.
  > OK benoit@ (fcambus@)

fuse-utils

  > Update fuse-utils to 1.3.3.
  > OK benoit@ (fcambus@)

mednafen

  ~ Makefile

  > Switch to COMPILER = gcc-only for force gcc
  > OK espie@ (jeremy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix mednafen link with clang builds,  not thoroughly tested yet.
  > ok jeremy@ (brynet@)

mgba

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to mgba-0.6.0.
  > Release notes:
  > https://github.com/mgba-emu/mgba/blob/0.6.0/CHANGES (bentley@)

openmsx

  - patches/patch-build_detectsys_py      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-build_main_mk
  ~ patches/patch-build_python-search_sh
  ~ patches/patch-build_version2code_py
  ~ patches/patch-src_utils_DivModBySame_hh
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to openmsx-0.13.0. Fixes clang. Drop maintainership.
  > Reminded by espie@ and juanfra@ (bentley@)

== fonts ============================================================= 06/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/fonts

fantasque-sans

  ~ Makefile

  > Mark BROKEN-i386, this runs clang-built fontforge during the build and with
  > the input files it triggers a high-cpu loop, which stays running even after
  > dpb kills the build due to timeout. (This is already marked BROKEN on
  > macppc
  > and sparc64). (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Move the BROKEN-i386 marker from fonts/fantasque-sans to print/fontforge.
  > fontforge hangs at runtime (looping with high cpu) on i386 following
  > the move to clang, was seen on fantasque-sans but now also seen on
  > lilypond. (sthen@)

terminus-font

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to terminus-font 4.46, from Kaashif Hymabaccus with a few tweaks
  > by me, ok LÉVAI Dániel (maintainer) (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 07/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

games

  ~ Makefile

  > +corsixth (bcallah@)

corsixth

  + pkg/README                            + files/CorsixTH
  + patches/patch-CorsixTH_CMakeLists_txt

  > New import:
  >     Import games/corsixth, an open source clone of Theme Hospital.

eduke32

  ~ Makefile

  > games/eduke32 tries to use ld.lld so that LTO works, but this fails on i386
  > (reloc problems: can't create dynamic relocation R_386_32 against local
  > symbol
  > in readonly segment), so just disable LTO there instead. (sthen@)

ioquake3

  > Bump to latest, includes some nasty fixes like:
  > https://github.com/ioquake/ioq3/commit/d2b1d124d4055c2fcbe5126863487c52fd58
  > cca1
  > OK awolk@ (abieber@)

lugaru

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to lugaru-1.2.
  > Release notes:
  > https://gitlab.com/osslugaru/lugaru/tags/1.2
  > From Kaashif Hymabaccus; thanks! (bentley@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add back COMPILER=gcc, lost in the update. (bentley@)

openmw

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to OpenMW 0.42.0, from Juha Erkkila. (pascal@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +gdcm (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Chart-Clicker
  > +p5-Color-Library
  > +p5-Color-Scheme
  > +p5-Geometry-Primitive
  > +p5-Graphics-Color
  > +p5-Graphics-Primitive
  > +p5-Graphics-Primitive-Driver-Cairo
  > +p5-Layout-Manager (bluhm@)

feh

  ~ patches/patch-man_feh_pre

  > Bugfixing update to feh-2.19.1 (dcoppa@)

gdcm

  + patches/patch-Source_MediaStorageAndFileFormat_gdcmFileStreamer_cxx
  + patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt

  > New import:
  >     import gdcm-2.8.2

p5-Chart-Clicker

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Chart-Clicker 2.90

p5-Color-Library

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Color-Library 0.021

p5-Color-Scheme

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Color-Scheme 1.07

p5-Geometry-Primitive

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Geometry-Primitive 0.24

p5-Graphics-Color

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Graphics-Color 0.31

p5-Graphics-Primitive

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Graphics-Primitive 0.67

p5-Graphics-Primitive-Driver-Cairo

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Graphics-Primitive-Driver-Cairo 0.47

p5-Layout-Manager

  > New import:
  >     import p5-Layout-Manager 0.35

pngcrush

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to pngcrush-1.8.12. (benoit@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 09/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/infrastructure

db

  ~ user.list

  > Fix UID/GID of the mcastproxy user and register it in the user db.
  > from Paul de Weerd (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 10/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

bacon

  > Update to bacon 3.6. (juanfra@)

cython

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to cython 0.26. (juanfra@)

elixir

  > update to elixir-1.5.1 (jasper@)

guile2

  ~ Makefile

  > aisleriot hardcodes guile2 includes directory to make use we use it instead
  > of the one from guile1; add a reminder in case we update guile2.
  > (ajacoutot@)

node

  - patches/patch-node_gyp                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-common_gypi
  ~ patches/patch-deps_npm_node_modules_node-gyp_gyp_pylib_gyp_generator_make_py
  ~ patches/patch-tools_test_py           + patches/patch-node_gypi

  > upgrade node to latest lts
  > - remove COMPILER, only building on arches with clang base
  > - hard code paths to clang for module building
  > - move node.gyp patch to node.gypi
  > - regen patches
  > OK fcambus@ (abieber@)

racket-minimal

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to Racket 6.10. (juanfra@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README

  > Enable places and futures on i386. Remove amd64 from MODGCC4_ARCHS.
  > (juanfra@)

rust

  - patches/patch-src_bootstrap_flags_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_bootstrap_lib_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_librustc_session_filesearch_rs
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.amd64-main                  ~ pkg/PFRAG.i386-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-doc                         ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to rust-1.19.0
  > It now includes cargo
  > From semarie (maintainer) (danj@)

  + patches/patch-src_librustdoc_test_rs
  + patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_src_cargo_core_package_id_rs
  + patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_src_cargo_util_config_rs
  + patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_tests_cargotest_support_paths_rs
  + patches/patch-src_vendor_openssl-sys_build_rs

  > I forgot to cvs add, thanks semarie for reviewing my commits! (danj@)

== mail ============================================================== 11/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

courier-authlib

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 0.68
  > ok portwise sthen@ on a similar diff (giovanni@)

courier-imap

  > update to 4.18
  > ok portwise sthen@ on a similar diff (giovanni@)

courier-unicode

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.0
  > ok portwise sthen@ (giovanni@)

maildrop

  > Update to 2.9.0
  > ok porwise sthen@ on a similar diff (giovanni@)

trojita

  ~ Makefile

  > the never ending story of missed bumps... (espie@)

== math ============================================================== 12/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

p5-Number-WithError

  ~ Makefile

  > Use configure style modinst instead of p5-Module-Install dependency.
  > OK sthen@ (bluhm@)

== misc ============================================================== 13/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-File-MMagic-XS

  ~ Makefile

  > Use configure style modinst instead of p5-Module-Install dependency.
  > OK sthen@ (bluhm@)

reprepro

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-sourceextraction_c

  > Extract nested functions; from maintainer Donovan Watteau.
  > Nested functions are a GCC extension not supported by clang. (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 14/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

net

  ~ Makefile

  > +mcast-proxy (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove libaccounts-glib; it's unused in ports and breaks randomly in
  > bulks.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

argus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-argus_Makefile_in

  > link helper library before shared libraries, otherwise clang + binutils
  > will choke on the duplicate use of the same global symbols (`blocks' etc.)
  > (naddy@)

arping

  > Update to arping-2.19. (benoit@)

dnscrypt-proxy

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to 1.9.5
  > ok Frank Denis (Maintainer) (giovanni@)

libaccounts-glib

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-libaccounts-glib_Makefile_am
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove libaccounts-glib; it's unused in ports and breaks randomly in
  > bulks.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

libmaxminddb

  > Update GeoLite2 databases to latest version. (fcambus@)

librenms

  ~ patches/patch-daily_sh                ~ patches/patch-html_install_php
  ~ patches/patch-html_pages_about_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_common_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_process_config_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-validate_php            ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-sql-schema_079_sql

  > update to LibreNMS 1.30, including fdb table searches on many switches,
  > yaml-based sensor definitions, suport for many additional sensor types,
  > and more.  https://github.com/librenms/librenms/releases (sthen@)

mcast-proxy

  + pkg/mcastproxy.rc                     + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >     Import mcast-proxy-1.0, a multicast proxy daemon written by rzalamena@

  > Fix UID/GID of the mcastproxy user and register it in the user db.
  > from Paul de Weerd (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove HOMEPAGE, it's a 403. (ajacoutot@)

openvpn-auth-ldap

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-platform_m4

  > Respect LDFLAGS & fix configure check for libobjc2
  > clang from ports did pass -L/usr/local/lib to the linker, gcc or clang
  > from base don't do that, so fix detection.  Note that "gcc" is used at
  > configure time if available, even if the actual build uses "cc".
  > Maintainer timeout. (jca@)

owncloudclient

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

p5-Net-Whois-Raw

  > bugfix update to 2.99007 (giovanni@)

py-boto3

  > Update to py-boto3-1.4.5. (ajacoutot@)

py-botocore

  > Update to py-botocore-1.5.91. (ajacoutot@)

qsyncthingtray

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

tor

  > Update to tor 0.3.0.10, fixes TROVE-2017-007.
  > same diff from pirofti@ (pascal@)

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > Backport net/tor 0.3.0.10 update.
  > Includes quite a few bug fixes, including an OpenBSD specific DoS.
  > OK robert@ (pirofti@)

unifi

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to unifi-5.5.20 (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 15/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README-main
  ~ pkg/cupsd.rc

  > Stop playing games moving around base lp commands and man pages. Things
  > *should* be able to just work without that dance. If you want to use cups
  > lp commands just give the full path (/usr/local/{bin,sbin}/lpfoo).
  > This unbreaks displaying lp man pages that were still in the mandoc db but
  > not in the fs anymore as reported by espie@ (ajacoutot@)

fontforge

  ~ Makefile

  > Move the BROKEN-i386 marker from fonts/fantasque-sans to print/fontforge.
  > fontforge hangs at runtime (looping with high cpu) on i386 following
  > the move to clang, was seen on fantasque-sans but now also seen on
  > lilypond. (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 16/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

keepassxc

  ~ Makefile

  > bumpity bump (espie@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 17/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

ansible

  ~ Makefile

  > It should be textproc/py-sphinx instead of textproc/sphinx. (zhuk@)

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.11.128. (ajacoutot@)

raspberrypi-firmware

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.20170515 (jsg@)

smartmontools

  ~ Makefile

  > Add mips64el. Works on my Loongson. OK giovanni@ (MAINTAINER). (juanfra@)

tarsnap-gui

  > update to tarsnap-gui-1.0, from maintainer Josh Grosse, slight Makefile
  > tidying
  > from me and ok with Josh. (sthen@)

terraform

  ~ provider-aws/Makefile                 ~ provider-aws/distinfo

  > Update to terraform-provider-aws-0.1.3. (ajacoutot@)

u-boot

  - patches/patch-configs_Sinovoip_BPI_M2_plus_defconfig
  ~ patches/patch-lib_bch_c               ~ pkg/PFRAG.aarch64
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.arm                         + patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-configs_rpi_2_defconfig
  + patches/patch-configs_rpi_3_32b_defconfig
  + patches/patch-configs_rpi_3_defconfig
  + patches/patch-configs_rpi_defconfig   + patches/patch-scripts_Makefile_lib
  + patches/patch-scripts_Makefile_spl
  + patches/patch-scripts_check-config_sh
  + patches/patch-tools_rkcommon_c

  > update to U-Boot 2017.07
  > Revert commit 25877d4e4c45451c5398aec3de50e0d5befe0e9f to add
  > CONFIG_OF_EMBED=y back to rpi configs so rpi3 will continue to work.
  > Tracked down by kettenis@
  > While Allwinner A64/H5 targets are built an Allwinner specific build of
  > ARM Trusted Firmware will need to become a build prequisite in future,
  > so U-Boot can build complete images after a BL31 environment variable is
  > set at build time with the path to a prebuilt bl31.bin. (jsg@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.arm

  > build a combined u-boot and spl image for the tinker board
  > tested by and ok kettenis@ (jsg@)

== telephony ========================================================= 18/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/patch-third-party_pjproject_source_pjlib_src_pj_ssl_sock_ossl_c

  > Switch Asterisk to a gcc build (it requires either nested functions,
  > which are gcc-specific, or clang with -fblocks, which we don't have
  > working fully yet).
  > To avoid a C++ standard library conflict, switch to a stripped-down and
  > patched copy of pjsua/pjsip built as part of the Asterisk build.
  > Some slight patch gymnastics; Asterisk doesn't distribute pjsua itself
  > but rather normally downloads, untars and patches as part of the build,
  > which isn't compatible with the patches we need to apply in order to
  > fix it with libressl. (sthen@)

asterisk-g729

  > update to asterisk-g729-1.4.1
  > switch to COMPILER=gcc-only to unbreak (sthen@)

bcg729

  > update to bcg729-1.0.2 (sthen@)

pjsua

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 19/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

elasticsearch

  > update to elasticsearch-5.5.1 (jasper@)

highlight

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to highlight-3.39. (benoit@)

mupdf

  ~ Makefile

  > drop the clang MODULES, Donovan Watteau reports that this version is happy
  > with gcc 4.2.1 again (1.10 wasn't) and points out that using clang MODULES
  > doesn't work on powerpc. (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 20/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

chromium

  + patches/patch-base_test_launcher_test_launcher_cc
  + patches/patch-base_test_test_file_util_linux_cc
  + patches/patch-components_os_crypt_keyring_util_linux_cc
  + patches/patch-components_os_crypt_libsecret_util_linux_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_base_chromoting_event_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_client_display_sys_opengl_h
  + patches/patch-remoting_host_host_details_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_host_it2me_it2me_native_messaging_host_main_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_host_me2me_desktop_environment_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_host_remoting_me2me_host_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_host_setup_me2me_native_messaging_host_main_cc
  + patches/patch-remoting_webapp_base_js_platform_js

  > update to 60.0.3112.90 and add some patching for chromium remote desktop
  > (robert@)

kibana

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to kibana-5.5.1
  > from Pavel Korovin (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

minitube

  - patches/patch-src_gnomeglobalshortcutbackend_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_playlistitemdelegate_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_video_cpp           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-src_iconutils_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_mainwindow_cpp      ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/README                            + patches/patch-minitube_pro
  + patches/patch-src_mediaview_cpp

  > Update to minitube-2.8, now using qt5 and gstreamer1. (dcoppa@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile

  > Update BDEP now that cargo lives in lang/rust (danj@)

otter-browser

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

p5-WWW-Search-Ebay

  ~ Makefile

  > Use configure style modinst instead of p5-Module-Install dependency.
  > OK sthen@ (bluhm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add missing build dependency p5-Module-Install-AuthorTests.
  > found by naddy@ (bluhm@)

ruby-capybara-webkit

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

== x11 =============================================================== 21/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

awesome

  - patches/patch-lib_menubar_menu_gen_lua
  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt          ~ patches/patch-awesomeConfig_cmake
  ~ patches/patch-awesomerc_lua
  ~ patches/patch-lib_awful_completion_lua
  ~ patches/patch-lib_awful_util_lua
  ~ patches/patch-lib_beautiful_init_lua
  ~ patches/patch-lib_naughty_core_lua
  ~ patches/patch-themes_xresources_theme_lua
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-docs_06-appearance_md_lua
  + patches/patch-lib_gears_filesystem_lua

  > Update to awesome-4.2 (dcoppa@)

gnome

  ~ aisleriot/Makefile

  > Fix MODGNOME_CPPFLAGS to make sure we can build when both guile and guile2
  > are installed. While here, fix the guile-config path. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gedit/Makefile                        ~ gedit/distinfo

  > update to gedit-3.22.1 (jasper@)

  ~ online-accounts/Makefile              ~ online-accounts/distinfo
  ~ online-accounts/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-online-accounts-3.24.2 (jasper@)

kde4

  ~ cantor/patches/patch-cmake_FindLibSpectre_cmake
  + cantor/patches/patch-cmake_FindLuaJIT_cmake
  + cantor/patches/patch-src_backends_lua_CMakeLists_txt

  > It looks like I didn't commit some patches for Cantor.
  > Noticed by naddy@ (and, probably, sthen@)
  > Things worked somehow until yesterday(?), I don't ever want to know, how.
  > (zhuk@)

lumina

  ~ Makefile

  > missed bumps from qt churnage (espie@)

py-qt5

  ~ Makefile

  > bump (espie@)

qt5

  ~ qtdeclarative/Makefile

  > Unbreak dependency loop, accidentally enabled after removal of -qch
  > and -html subpackages. (zhuk@)

  ~ docs/Makefile                         ~ docs/pkg/PLIST-html

  > so all the moving and churning around did diddly squat at fixing the
  > actual problem.
  > Comment out the missing files again (espie@)

  ~ qttools/Makefile

  > oh, hey, we got a loose bump. (espie@)

  ~ qtwebkit-examples/Makefile

  > Missing bump, from naddy@. (zhuk@)

smplayer

  > Update for SMPlayer to 17.7.0:
  > * Add some options to configure the conversion of srt subtitles to
  > vtt for Chromecast (Preferences -> Network -> Chromecast), like the
  > position
  > of the subtitles on screen.
  > * Fix a crash that may happen in the playlist when trying to delete
  > selected items.
  > Tested by Josh as always! and
  > OK benoit@ (gonzalo@)

smtube