You definitely need to update owfs to the latest version since you
are running out of memory in the router.

If owfs/owhttpd/owserver is used with the "-s" flag, ServerDir() will
be called and there will be a memory leak.

Some process in the router (process_monitor), will kill
the largest process if it's running out of ram, and in this case it's
certainly the main or child-process to owfs. If the process is killed
I guess temploggerd will be pretty confused when reading from /var/1wire
and the result will probably be wrong.

I have uploaded a new compiled version of the firmware (version 1.1b)
and this doesn't seem to have any memory leaks.

Have you any ideas how to save the rrd-file after upgrading the router
with new firmware, or if it's restarted?  The file is too big to save
in /opt and it's not fun to loose all data when it's several weeks
with saved graphs.
I guess the only way is to save it on some other computer frequently and
then restore the rrd-file after rebooting the router. Any ideas?

/Christian