I have updated the configure script a bit to test the installed fuselib.

I compiled latest owfs-cvs with fuse-2.4.1 and installed everything.
Tested "/opt/owfs/bin/owfs -u /mnt/1wire/" and it worked of course.

rm -f /usr/local/lib/*fuse*
rmmod fuse
Compiled and installed fuse-2.2.1.

Tested "/opt/owfs/bin/owfs -u /mnt/1wire/" again, and this worked too
even if owfs use an older fuse-library.

I guess this tells us that it's possible to make rpm's of owfs that
depends on fuse-2.2.

/Christian