Am Samstag, 18. März 2006 01:28 schrieb Marek Wodzinski:
> Hello,
>
> Sometimes there are questions about programming in bash. I have two mini
> hardware projects which are controlled by (not so simple) bash scripts, so
> if anyone is interested in sample scripts, there are available at
> http://majek.mamy.to/1wire/

Oh, I'm a little flattered my eagle 1wire library has been useful for someone
already.

Please note there is an updated version out for a week on the cadsoft download
section. The updated version makes use of the implicit power pin feature of
eagle for Vdd, GND, and even the 1W pin. The DS2413 and DS2450 and several
other chips are now seperated into "gates", which makes it easier to draw the
schematic.

In addition, some more chips were added. This has been done with the help of

Enough with advertising.
Kind regards

        Jan
--
People get annoyed when you try to debug them.
                -- Larry Wall