---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marco Tozzini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 16, 2008 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: 1wire hardware
To: Paul Alfille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Marco Tozzini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Paul

Sorry for delay in reply
I found some problem running OWFS under Openwrt kamikaze 7.09 and ASUS
WL500gP
packages for 7.07 works also for 7.09 but only for kernel 2.6
I need kernel 2.4 to make wifi working too (there is still nod driver
for broadcom wifi on asus and kernel 2.6)
I try to compile OWFS for 7.09 but OWFS has a strange (FOR ME)
configuration way and I'm not able to figure out how to do a complete
compilation
I wonder if you can address me to how to compile the owfs also for
kamikaze 7.09 (I think the same way you did for 7.07 is enough good)

Thanks

Ciao
Marco

P.S.
I'm using OWFS on ASUS WL500gP and it works good also with internal
serial port (2.4 = /dev/tts/1 or 2.6 = /dev/ttyS1)